Creating websites is a time-consuming process of mutual creativity of Contractors and Customers, as a result of which the following technical tasks must be solved:
- Creating an individual site design in the style of the customer company;
- development of convenient site navigation;
- placement of textual and graphic information of the Customer on the pages of the site in accordance with the design and structure of the site;
- placement of the site on the Internet;
Execution of technical tasks ensures the achievement of the following goals:
- presentation of complete information about the company on the Internet;
- promotion of goods and services of the company on the Internet;
- attracting new customers, strengthening business relationships with existing ones;
However, in pursuit of these goals, we must not forget that a modern site must meet some generally accepted standards and unwritten rules of the modern Internet.
According to the latest norms and legislation adopted in the United States, Canada, Oceania and the European Union, regarding the standards of Internet resources, all sites must meet the standards developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). You can learn more about all web standards at the link.
Among the unwritten rules of site development first of all it is necessary to note the following:
First: the site should be interesting for users, so we always welcome the placement of thematic articles, reviews and other information that corresponds to the theme and style of the site.
Secondly: the placement of information on the site must meet the interests of the visitor, the visitor should not look for the information he needs with limited access for 1 minute. Simply put, site navigation should be organized in such a way that the visitor from any point of the site could easily find the necessary information, moving freely on the site, without feeling lost in megabytes of information.
Third: the site should be as "open and clear" as possible for search engines - the main providers of target, and hence the most valuable interested visitors.
A very important point that affects the cost of creating a site is the range and quality of services provided. Miracles do not happen in the world! You can create a site for $ 50 with a stolen, template design or no design at all, made in a WYSIWYG-editor such as FrontPage. The Customer can create such a site himself, for example, on popular servers Narod.ru or UCOZ. We started our work on the free service "UCOZ" and if you looked closely at our work, you probably noticed that our first sites were created in this system. However, any free service has two major "minuses"
- Any free service covers its costs by imposing its advertising on customers, which in many cases has a detrimental effect on the site's ranking. For example: You have created a game site for children, and the service operator has placed ads on porn sites, as advertising these sites is the most profitable
- No free service provides full access to all system files of your site, which dramatically reduces its functionality, as you do not have the ability to install additional, in your opinion, extensions and must be satisfied with what this service provides.
But even paid service has a lot of little things that are known only to a true specialist. For example, the above site for $ 50 is likely to be displayed incorrectly in different browsers, in different screen extensions, there may be problems with indexing of site pages, ease of navigation, layout, etc. etc.
In short, a serious company needs a serious site. A site that visitors will browse with interest, which can be easily updated, as a result, such a site will be profitable.
Based on our own experience, we are constantly improving the methods and quality of our work.
We hope you will be satisfied with it! We will be glad to new Customers and we believe: our most interesting designs and the most convenient sites are still ahead! Who knows, maybe your site will be the most beautiful and most convenient in the history of the Internet.